Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2505 San Gabriel St #604, Austin
PRELEASING for August 2019 move in. Updated 3 bed 2 bath Texan Tower in the center of west campus. Ready for 2019-2020 school year. 3rd bedroom is a loft. 2 parking included with rent.
- MLS® #4903735
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,289
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style1st Floor Entry, Elevator, End Unit, Mid Rise (3-9 Stories), Multi-level Floor Plan
- ParkingParking Garage, Open Parking Covered, Parking Permit Required
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSee Agent
- RoofComposition Shingle, Flat, Mansard
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stone Veneer
- Address2505 San Gabriel St #604
- SubdivisionTexan Tower Condo Amd
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-Vaulted
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Tower Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 14th, 2019 at 10:30pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.