Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14611 Highsmith St, Austin
Recent interior and exterior paint, recent carpet, tile surround in master bathroom, recent range, Heating and A/C unit replaced 2018.
- MLS® #2518039
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,335
- Year Built1997
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry
- Address14611 Highsmith St
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionAustins Colony Ph 02
- Zip Code78725
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, In-Law Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDel Valle ISD
- HighDel Valle
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Round Rock
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 24th, 2019 at 12:51am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.