Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
500 E Mary St, Austin
This property is a beautiful example of why Travis Heights is such a special neighborhood. This bungalow inspired 1935 craftsmen house has been completely restored. Matching hard wood floors, new appliances, new landscaping, new paint, a block from Stacy Park, four blocks to SoCo, and an electric gate! The soaring heritage oaks on the property shade the house in the summer and are beautiful year round.
- MLS® #2609247
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,394
- Year Built1935
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesGrill, Park, Pet Amenities, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesAbove Ground
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking2 Car Carport
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Curbs, Gutters Full, Outbuildings, Patio-Uncovered, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address500 E Mary St
- SubdivisionBlue Bonnet Hills
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Smoke Detector, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Master Downstairs
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Built-In Oven(s), Downdraft, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryTravis Hts
Property Listed by: Berkshire Hathaway TX Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 2nd, 2020 at 6:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.