Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2428 Jarratt Ave, Austin
This one-of-a-kind Pemberton Heights home, once owned by UT Chancellor Harry Ransom, looks over one of the most sought-after streets in the neighborhood. Built in 1932, this 4 bed, 3 ½ bath home offers timeless architectural detail with stunning materials & finishes. Meticulously maintained, the house has been thoughtfully updated. The master bedroom has a designer-updated luxurious bathroom, separate shower & soaking tub. The unfinished basement with approx 600 sq. ft of space is an unexpected bonus.
- MLS® #3129686
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,704
- Year Built1932
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps, Multi-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3+ Car Carport
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Playscape, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Clapboard
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address2428 Jarratt Ave
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionPemberton Heights
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Shutters, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Room, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 2428 Jarratt Ave, Austin, TX (MLS® #3129686)
|Price Reduced from $2,150,000 to $1,999,000|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 15th, 2019 at 4:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.