Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #4229874
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,294
- Year Built2006
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas Available, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewCreek/Stream, Greenbelt, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Private BackYard, Curbs, Deck, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Curbs, Sloped
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address1509 Braxton Valley Cv
- SubdivisionPioneer Crossing Ph A Sec 03
- Zip Code78754
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Cook Top Gas, Exhaust Fan Vented, Water Heater Gas, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictManor ISD
- ElementaryPioneer Crossing
Property Listed by: Berkshire Hathaway TX Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 17th, 2019 at 10:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.