Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #4295928
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,125
- Year Built1999
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address2105 Real Catorce Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionParkstone Ph 01
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Fire Alarm System, Security System - Leased, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Water Heater Gas, Instant Hot Water
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryForest Trail
- MiddleWest Ridge
Property Listed by: Mission Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 19th, 2019 at 11:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.