Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11916 Snow Finch Rd, Austin
Open floor plan with lots of light! Wood floors in living room and bedrooms. Good closet space! Tiled kitchen, entry and baths. Good location near shopping and major highways. Negotiable on pets.
- MLS® #4360928
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,298
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Rolling, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry
- Address11916 Snow Finch Rd
- SubdivisionQuail Hollow Sec 08 Amd
- Zip Code78758
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Ceiling-Vaulted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBurnet Mdl.
Property Listed by: United Real Estate Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 16th, 2019 at 1:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.