Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3720 Bridle Path #1, Austin
Nestled alongside Lake Austin is one of Tarrytown's most unique treasures and home to only 6 residences. This lovely end unit condo boasts Lake Views, high ceilings, stunning kitchen, large open rooms, lots of light and a rare gated underground parking garage as well as an elevator. Backing to a wet weather creek the lush surroundings offer serenity and privacy in the heart of Austin. Walk to Hula Hut, Mozart's or Lions Golf Course. True "lock & leave" carefree lifestyle.
- MLS® #5610214
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,232
- Year Built1984
- Style1st Floor Entry, Elevator, End Unit, Multi-level Floor Plan, Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- AmenitiesAssigned Parking, Covered Parking
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity on Property
- Parking3+ Reserved, Attached, Garage, Gated Parking
- # of Garages3
- ViewCreek/Stream, Lake/River
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Patio-Covered
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Stream On Lot, Wooded
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address3720 Bridle Path #1
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionSeventeen Hundred Scenic Drive
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Elevator, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 16th, 2019 at 6:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.