Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2711 Scenic Dr, Austin
This stunning Central Austin home boasts classic architecture and modern features near Lake Austin. An entertainer's dream, the private courtyard entry and brick-walled backyard provide tranquil privacy. It was updated in 2015 and originally built to charm and accommodate both guests and residents alike. Exquisite high-end finishes and bountiful lighting make this a perfect setting to showcase art. This is a rare opportunity for private, adaptable living in a coveted neighborhood.
- MLS® #5828745
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,432
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi, Entry-Front
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Ramp(s), Security Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Wheelchair Accessible, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Curbs, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Sloped
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, Frame/Brick
- Address2711 Scenic Dr
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionScenic Hills Estates
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Washer, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 2711 Scenic Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #5828745)
|Price Reduced from $3,750,000 to $3,500,000|
|Price Reduced from $4,250,000 to $3,750,000|
Property Listed by: Wilson & Goldrick REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 18th, 2019 at 12:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.