Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7229 Brick Slope Path, Austin
Beautiful Modern Home in Cul-de-sac! Features include; Open Concept in Kitchen,Dining & Living Areas,High Ceilings,Quartz Countertops, Stainless Appliance Package & much more. A Great Home for Entertaining & Enjoying Outdoor living w/Family & Friends.Easton Park is Austin’s Newest Urban Master Planned Community w/Parks,Green Space & Hiking Trails. New Resort-Style Amenity Center is now opened.Pool, Fitness Center,Outdoor Fireplaces & More!Located 15 min to DT, Airport & 5 min to McKinney Falls State Park.
- MLS® #6846631
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,705
- Year Built2016
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Cluster Mailbox, Dog Park, Grill, Jogging/Biking Path, Picnic Area, Planned Social Activities, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address7229 Brick Slope Path
- RegionAustin - Southeast
- SubdivisionEaston Park Sec 1a
- Zip Code78744
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDel Valle ISD
- ElementaryNewton Collins
- HighDel Valle
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 22nd, 2019 at 6:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.