Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 W 32nd St, Austin
Gorgeous cottage home in coveted historic Aldridge Place. Beautiful neighborhood, tree lined streets, walk to UT. Flexible floor plan. Classic character and construction. Huge windows, High ceilings, Hardwood floors, Large corner lot. Updated. New roof, new A/C, tankless water heater. Basement not included in sqft - abundant storage, could also make a cool wine cellar. Many possibilities for future additions or guest spot. Homes rarely for sale in this area!
- MLS® #7542059
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,843
- Year Built1925
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff Street, Parking Permit Required
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Corner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address101 W 32nd St
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionUniversity Heights
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Built-in Book Cases, Cedar Closets, Plantation Shutters, Skylight
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater Tankless, Exhaust Fan Vented, Stackable Washer/Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: ListingSpark
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 19th, 2019 at 11:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.