Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2108 Burnie Bishop Pl, Cedar Park
The Good Life awaits you in this exclusive 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home with large game room upstairs on a graceful residential street in Buttercup Creek. Wake up in the master suite overlooking the greenbelt to start the day! Enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops overlooking the open living room with cozy fireplace. You'll love spending time in the large game room upstairs and entertaining in the formal dinning room. All of this ready for move in.
- MLS® #7597851
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,336
- Year Built2006
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Underground
- ParkingCommon, Entry-Front, Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Curbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address2108 Burnie Bishop Pl
- SubdivisionButtercup Creek Ph 05 Sec 07
- CityCedar Park
- Zip Code78613
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryWestside Elem
- MiddleArtie L Henry
- HighCedar Park
Property Listed by: RE/MAX 1
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 2nd, 2020 at 7:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.