Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5402 Jeffburn Cv, Austin
Large Lot, Wooded Park like setting, Numerous improvements by owner AIR B & B
- MLS® #8581075
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,706
- Year Built1972
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingOn-Site Parking
- ViewCity, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Full
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry
- Address5402 Jeffburn Cv
- SubdivisionSalem Walk Sec 01
- Zip Code78745
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-Cathedral, None, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 5402 Jeffburn Cv, Austin, TX (MLS® #8581075)
|Price Reduced from $369,000 to $349,000|
Property Listed by: KR Properties Inc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 16th, 2019 at 1:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.