Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save Austin, TX real estate listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
907 W Mary St, Austin
This 1935 built Bouldin neighborhood home, was originally built as a church. Listed as a duplex, it has a bonus unit on its own electricity and exterior entrance. Large great room/ball room. It has large bedrooms and office/den spaces, a dressing room off the master suite and a converted bell tower/observation deck with partial views of downtown. Recent kitchen updates. Partial deck and fenced side yard. Some plumbing recently updated. **Highest and best deadline is tomorrow 8/2/2019 at 5 pm.**
- MLS® #9759262
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,364
- Year Built1935
- Style1st Floor Entry, No Adjoining Neighbor
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Underground, Internet-WiFi
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOn-Site Parking, Outside, Off Street
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access, Level, No Backyard Grass
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- ConstructionSee Agent
- FoundationSlab, Pier & Beam
- Address907 W Mary St
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionBouldin James E Add
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas, Dryer, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Wall Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreat Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Real
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 18th, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.