411 Brazos St. Austin, TX 78701
Completed in 1999 but with an original structure that dates back to 1925, the Brazos Lofts condos offer all the sophistication and space associated with New York-style, converted warehouse lofts, right in the heart of Austin, Texas.
Brazos Lofts also offers the convenience of a concierge service, an onsite swimming pool and gym, and secure, covered parking.
Brazos Lofts location
The Brazos Lofts condos are located in the heart of Downtown Austin's entertainment district along East 5th Street, with entrances on Brazos Street and San Jacinto Boulevard. It's directly across from the Frost Bank Tower, which is a central Austin landmark.
Brazos Lofts features
Brazos Lofts includes a total of 39 units. These consist largely of one- and two-bedroom condos in the warehouse loft style. However, 13 ground-floor units of the complex have "Limited Office" zoning and can be used as residences, creative office or retail spaces, or dual living and work spaces.
All the Brasoz Lofts condos provide ample space, ranging from 1,084 to 1,358 square feet for a one-bedroom loft and from 1,476 to 2,722 square feet for a two-bedroom loft.Among their features are:
Price: $300,000 – $1 Million
Area: Dontown Austin
Square Feet: 723 – 3300
Floor Plans: 1 & 2 Bedrooms
Number of Units: 3
- high ceilings, ranging from 12 to 22 feet, with exposed wooden beams
- narrow-plank hardwood flooring in all second- and third-floor lofts
- stained concrete flooring in ground-floor lofts
- industrial-style exposed ductwork aged, brown-stone brick exterior walls – in some places dating to the 1925 structure
- direct access from the first-floor units to the street and to the covered parking garage.
- stainless steel appliances and granite counters.
Contact Austin Luxury Realty now if you have enquiries about units for sale or rent in Brazos Lofts.