Swede Hill lofts
807 E. 14th Street Austin, TX 78702
The Swede Hill Lofts in East Austin are in the Swede Hill Historic District, which was settled in the 1870's by Swedish immigrants and which soon took on a distinctive flavor that still exists in the district to this day.
Swede Hill Lofts were constructed in 2006. Talk about a view! Downtown Austin is easily seen from the units. Don't forget the Silestone counters or stained concrete flooring, either. And you're just 2 blocks from University of Texas and the State Capitol. But don't worry - windows are sound proof.
Swede Hill lofts features
Price: $195,000 – $300,000
Area: East Austin
Square Feet: 700 – 2300
Floor Plans: 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
Number of Units: 18
- Stunning downtown views
- Energy efficient construction
- Security System
- Interior storage (exterior storage on 2nd & 3rd floors)
- Elevator access
- Stained concrete floors
- 2nd & 3rd floor balconies
- European style bathrooms with tile showers/tubs
- Custom kitchen & bath cabinets and Sile Stone countertops
- Full appliance package with washer/dryer
Contact Austin Luxury Realty now if you have enquiries about units for sale or rent in Swede Hill Lofts.